Special Needs Dentistry
The perfect care for every need
Our dental offices provide compassionate dental services for children who have conditions such as Down’s Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, and more.
If you have questions about the best care for your child, call us at 336.568.7700.
Regardless of the needs, our goal remains the same, which is to provide the best dental care for healthy smiles.
Overcome barriers together
We have developed a proven five-step program to determine the level of care they need. After which we can provide additional specific recommendations for your child.
- Determine patients’ abilities by asking them to demonstrate how they would brush their teeth – and provide specific recommendations based on the results.
- Provide a hands-on demonstration that shows parents and caregivers the best way to brush their children’s teeth.
- Change toothbrush handles to facilitate ease of use.
- Supply other dental aides such as floss holders and unique toothbrushes.
- Provide preventative fluoride and antimicrobial treatments in addition to supporting the child’s oral health.
Discover a stress-free environment
Dr. Amy Kinlaw Pediatric Dentistry works to minimize stress so your child can get the care that they need. If you have questions about a treatment plan, call our offices today at 336.568.7700
|Mon – Fri
|8:00 am – 5:00 pm
|Sat – Sun